Daily & Regular Dog Walking
The benefits of daily or routine walks are numerous. Besides providing an outlet for your dog’s boundless energy, routine exercise assists in training, resulting in a calmer and happier dog. Walks also satisfy your dog’s natural roaming and exploring instincts. Think about it; a dog allowed to explore more of the outdoors is much less likely to explore his indoor surroundings, and we all know what happens when a dog is left to his own devices. Furniture gets destroyed, clothes get eaten, sometimes they have food fights… We’ve seen it.
Perhaps the best reason for giving your dog daily walks or, at the very least, two walks a week, is that it can lengthen and improve his quality of life!
Canine to 5 Petsitters offers daily dog walking. We know that you humans are busy creatures, but you want the very best for your furry children. Canine to 5 already gives top-notch in-home care when you’re out of town. Give us a ring and see how we can help you during a long day of meetings or even something more regular. We guarantee your dog will thank you.
Here are a few other reasons to choose Canine to 5 for your in-home vacation care needs:
- Your pet remains in the comfort and security of his/her home
- We follow your pet’s customary diet and exercise routine
- Your pet avoids exposure to illness from other animals
- We provide loving, personalized attention to your pet and his/her special needs
- Our regular visits provide crime deterrence for your home
- You can travel with peace of mind knowing your pet and home are in good hands
- Eliminate trips and trauma of transporting your pets to the kennel
- You can return from travel at any hour of the day or day of the week to find your pet waiting for you
- You don’t have to impose on a relative, friend, or neighbor
- We are fully insured and bonded